Friday, June 17, 2011

Wow it's been a long time since I've been on this site!

Well it’s riding time in Ontario again…..and it has been for a while....though we have had an unbelievable wet spring! 

I've been out a few times on the Beemer...with Mike on the Harley.  Great fun and something we missed since we have been back from Mexico.  We still think of the trip and the guys...what a great time that was!

The biggest impact to me this riding season was going to Port Dover for Friday the 13th…the only one of 2011.  What a haven for bikers of all types, ages, race, and bike preference.  See the video on this site for a glimpse of what is was like.  The weather was great…and it actually didn’t rain for once.

So partly due to Port Dover….I just bought a Harley Sporster 1200 custom..I finally got brave enough and made the purchase...and I do not regret it one bit...yeah it's accessive….and no I’m not selling the Beemer...they are two different types of riding and we do both!  I love the way the Harley rides….comfortable…really low gearing with tons of torque….and power everywhere!  I’ve been out 4 times on the bike and have over 900km already!

No comments:

Post a Comment